The information that you provide while visiting our site will remain private. All information is for payment and identity verification, as well as technical assistance. We do not sell mailing lists or provide information about our customers to third parties for profit, except in the event of fraudulent activity, to defend ourselves, or by Court order.
The CKM Solutions Group payment platform implements secure technology. All transmissions to and from our payment site are done through a secure server. We do not receive or store your credit card number at CKM Solutions Group.
CKM Solutions Group does not guarantee the content or privacy, nor shall CKM Solutions Group incur any liability for the actions of any sites that may contain links on or to the CKM Solutions Group website.
Payment – Online ordering and payment are achieved through a secure credit card site. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
Security – All registration and payment transmissions to and from our payment platform are done through a secure server using encryption technologies. We do not receive or store your credit card number at CKM Solutions Group in any format.
Credit Card Statement – Charges from our site will show on your credit card statement as “CKMSolutionsGroup.com.”
Copyright – The materials you view and download are protected by our copyright. We avidly protect our copyright and will prosecute infringements to the fullest extent.
Tracking – in order to protect against fraud or attempts to commit fraud, we do log IP addresses of those computer systems accessing our site.
If you have questions about the payment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (800) 634-9677
Effective on and last updated on February 1, 2021.
CKM Solutions Group has created this Privacy Statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to your privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this web site:
IP Addresses – We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, to protect against fraudulent activities, and to administer our site.
Shared Information – CKM Solutions Group does not share any personally identifiable information with third parties for the purpose of marketing, unsolicited bulk email, or tracking web browsing or purchasing behavior. Your name and contact information may be shared with direct business partners for sales and marketing purposes.
Other Links – The CKMSolutionsGroup.com site contains links to other sites. While we have made our best efforts to do business with those companies that respect your privacy, CKM Solutions Group cannot be and is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
Security – No personal financial information is stored on publicly accessible computer systems at CKM Solutions Group.
Website Usage – We monitor usage of our website by means of web browser cookies. These cookies are not required for browsing but we track page site traffic and conversion rates from paid advertising.
Contact Us – If you have any questions about privacy, our practices or your dealings with CKM Solutions Group, you can contact us at:
Phone: (800) 634-9677
Intellectual Property Notice and Legal Disclaimers
This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, or otherwise exploited for any purpose that is not expressly permitted by CKM Solutions Group.
Copyrights, Trademarks, Service Marks & Logos (collectively, “Trademarks”):
All web site design, text, graphics, coding, scripting, the selection and organization thereof, and all custom software used in the delivery, operation or presentation of our site are copyrighted: Copyright©; CKM Solutions Group, 2020, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
No material may be modified, edited or taken out of context such that its use creates a false or misleading statement or impression as to the positions, statements or actions of CKM Solutions Group.
Any other use of materials on this site, including reproduction for purposes other than use noted above, modification, distribution in any manner, or republication in any manner without the prior written permission of CKM Solutions Group is strictly prohibited.
We avidly protect our Copyrights, Trademarks and the use of our Domain Name to the fullest extent of the law. Be advised that we prosecute infringers.
Unauthorized reproduction, by photocopying or otherwise, constitutes copyright infringement in violation of 17 U.S.C. SS 501. Under the Federal Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. SS 504 and 505, an infringer can be held liable for substantial damages to the copyright owner, as well as attorneys’ fees and costs. Willful copyright infringement for the purpose of commercial advantage or private financial gain is a federal crime under 17 U.S.C. SS 506t and 18 U.S. C. SS 2319.
CKM Solutions Group, CKMSolutionsGruop.com, along with all page headers, custom graphics and button icons are registered or unregistered service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of CKM Solutions Group. Any and all other company names or logos sited on our site are the property of their respective owners. We claim no right, nor do we accept any responsibility or liability for the use or misuse of trademarks, trade dress or service marks and the like on those pages that may link from or to our site.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks not owned on behalf of CKM Solutions Group, and that are displayed on the site are the registered and unregistered marks of their respective owners. No rights are granted by CKM Solutions Group, to use such marks, whether by implication, estoppel, or otherwise.
Legal Disclaimers and Notices:
CKM Solutions Group is providing this site and its entire contents on an “AS IS” basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this site, its operation, its contents or links contained therein. CKM Solutions Group, its directors and shareholders, collectively or individually, disclaim all such representations and warranties, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and shall not be responsible for damages of any kind arising from the use of the site, including, but not limited to course content and test questions and answers, materials, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, products or the functionality of the site. CKM Solutions Group, its directors and shareholders, collectively or individually do not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this site is accurate, complete or current.
CKM Solutions Group has not reviewed any or all of the web sites linked to this Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other web sites linked to this site. Understand that any non CKM Solutions Group web site is independent from CKM Solutions Group, and CKM Solutions Group has no control over the content on that web site. In addition, a link to a non CKM Solutions Group web site does not mean that CKM Solutions Group endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or the use of such site. It is the user’s responsibility to take precautions to ensure that whatever is selected is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.
Information on this Site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. CKM Solutions Group may make improvements and/or changes in the materials contained in or described on this site at any time without notice. CKM Solutions Group may also make changes in these Terms and Conditions without notice. User is bound by such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions.
ALL MATERIALS ON THE CKM Solutions Group SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” CKM Solutions Group MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. AS TO DOCUMENTS AND GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THIS SITE, CKM Solutions Group MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT THE CONTENTS OF SUCH DOCUMENT OR GRAPHICS ARE FREE FROM ERROR OR SUITABLE FOR ANY PURPOSE; NOR THAT IMPLEMENTATION OF SUCH CONTENTS WILL NOT INFRINGE ON ANY THIRD-PARTY PATENTS, COPYRIGHTS, TRADEMARKS OR OTHER RIGHTS. IN NO EVENT WILL CKM Solutions Group BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THIS SITE, OR ON ANY OTHER HYPER LINKED WEB SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF CKM Solutions Group IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Neither CKM Solutions Group, nor any of its directors, shareholders, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this site and the information contained herein. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
This site is created and controlled by CKMSolutionsGroup.com in the State of Nevada, United States of America. As such, the laws of the State of Nevada will govern these disclaimers, terms, and conditions, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. We reserve the right to make changes to our site and these disclaimers, terms, and conditions at any time and without notice.
You may contact us using the following methods:
TELEPHONE: (800) 634-9677
Not foreclosing other remedies that may be available, fraud or attempts to commit fraud for or from the use of our site will be monitored and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. In the event of malicious activity, your IP address has already been logged in our database.
Enrollment and Terms of Service Agreement
THIS AGREEMENT DESCRIBES YOUR RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY. NOTE: THIS ENROLLMENT AND TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT APPLIES TO ALL COURSES OFFERED BY CKM Solutions Group UNLESS IT IS SUPERSEDED BY ANOTHER COURSE SPECIFIC ENROLLMENT AND TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT.
- Scope of Agreement: Under this Agreement (“Agreement”), CKM Solutions Group, (“we,” “our” or “us”) makes available on-line information and services (the “Service”) to registered subscribers or authorized users (“you,” “your” or “subscriber”). By using the Service, you agree to be bound by this Agreement. The term “use” means the use and availability of, access to, transmission to or from or any exchange of information or communication in connection with or arising from the Service.
- Registration Information: You will provide complete and accurate information when registering. If you do not, you will be in breach of this Agreement allowing us to immediately terminate your subscription and use of the Service, without refund or credit.
- Refund Policy: All tuition and fees paid for the course are due and refundable when the course of instruction is discontinued by CKM Solutions Group and such discontinuation has prevented a student from completing the course All refunds will be completed within 30 days after the effective date of enrollment termination. Refunds will not be given to any student after the student has successfully registered in a course or courses, as once registered, student has access to the registered courses.
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT, AT ANY TIME AND FROM TIME-TO-TIME, TO CHANGE OUR SUBSCRIPTION FEES AND BILLING METHODS OR SEPARATE CHARGES FOR INFORMATION, MATERIAL (DEFINED BELOW) OR SERVICES, WITHOUT NOTIFYING YOU.
You are not allowed to, directly or indirectly:
(a) attempt to or actually disrupt, impair or interfere with, alter or modify the Service or any Material.
(b) act in a way that affects or reflects negatively on CKM Solutions Group, or any other;
(c) transmit or communicate any advertising, promotion or solicitation;
(d) collect or attempt to collect any information of others, including passwords, account or other information.
- Limited Liability and Warranty: You are entirely liable for activities conducted by you or anyone else in connection with your subscription and use of the Service. You may not allow others to use the Service. If you do, you (a) assume all responsibility and liability associated with such use; and (b) indemnify and hold us harmless for any such use. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or other characteristics of any Material available on or through our Service. We will not be liable for any loss or injury resulting directly or indirectly from our Service, whether or not caused in whole or in part by our negligence or by contingencies beyond our control. Neither we nor our suppliers are responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused by use of or reliance on or inability to use or access any of our Services, Material, content, information, goods or services. Please read the terms of our disclaimer on this site carefully.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” or “AS AVAILABLE.” THE SERVICE IS FOR INFORMATIONAL USE ONLY AND WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. OUR ENTIRE LIABILITY AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE OR OTHERWISE, IS REPLACEMENT OF DEFECTIVE GOODS OR PERFORMANCE OF DEFECTIVE SERVICES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN TYPES OF LIABILITY, IN THOSE JURISDICTIONS, OUR LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. WE DO NOT ENDORSE, WARRANT OR GUARANTEE ANY MATERIAL, PRODUCT OR SERVICE OFFERED THROUGH US OR OUR SERVICE. WE ARE NOT AND WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD PARTY.
- Indemnification: You agree to defend, indemnify and hold CKM Solutions Group, our employees, agents, officers, directors, agents, contractors, suppliers and other representatives harmless from and against all liabilities, damages, claims, actions, costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees), in connection with or arising from your breach of this Agreement and/or your use of the Service. We may, if necessary, participate in the defense of any claim or action and any negotiations for settlement. No settlement that may adversely affect our rights or obligations shall be made without our prior written approval. We reserve the right, at our own expense and on notice to you, to assume exclusive defense and control of any claim or action and then corresponding indemnification obligation will end.
8. Governing Law and Interpretation: If any term of this Agreement is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remaining portions shall not be affected. The laws of the State of Nevada govern this Agreement, your subscription and use of our Service. You must comply with all laws, regulations, obligations, and restrictions that apply to you. You agree that the courts of the State of Nevada have exclusive jurisdiction for any claim, action or dispute under this Agreement and that the venue shall be in Clark County, Nevada. You also agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the State of Nevada.